Sunday, March 27, 2011

9 More days! :P

Flute section FTW HAAH! :D

A shot out of no where

Change of genders HAHAHA!

Almighty SL : Rosalind HAHAHAH

So macho carry Me Jing Yuan Jun Ping and Celeste HAHAHAH!

Yesterday was EARLY LOL!. 7.15 reached school to pack the stuff for other school people.

Then band room not open, So do sai kang.

thn Took Pei Hwa with Amanda.

Then afew people were at the piano!

Playing HAHAHAA Nice leh.

Make me so tempted to learn to play to pianooo!

I really want to learn. Like so fun!

And like cool at the same time. Hmm Then like that lo?

Amkss ytd not high one HAHA. like usually will stamp our feets to cheer, but not that day.

all so quiet. SO SAD. WE MUST JY!

It not impossible i think? We're still not prepared, and theres like only 9days left.

Stacks of homework spamming like some mama.

I shall just throw my homework aside, or maybe copy from friends.

And chiong band 1st? Is it possible? 9 days left!

JY AMKSS HAHA.

Thn ahve intrument inpection i thoguht what strict thingy.

Thn ended up is windworks people come see our instruments like change pads and stuff.

HAHAAHAH Thn the guy gave me and celeste cloth to clean the black black away *jumps for joy*

Its god damn shiny now, like still grey spots HAHAHAHAAH

I'm damn happy, I swear HAHA Its so shiny and new looking!

Many thanks to that kind soul AAHAH Then after that,

We went to MAC to eat lunch at like 4?

LOL HAH LUNCH. AT 4!

thn walked around hub afterthat and saw Eupho.

and Zixin came along.

Then celeste left.

We continue walking!

SO ENJOYABLE AND FUNNY. I SWEAR.

LAUGH LIKE MAD.

And I did something i never did before in like my 14 going 15 years of life,








I

Walked

Home

From

HUB

HAHAHAHAAHAHAAH!

Super lame right?

BUT HAHAHA I'm so happy i walked so much HAHAHAHAHHA.

ok end of story,abruptly.

BYE HAHAHAH!

(L) my shiny flute :P

No comments:

Post a Comment