Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Get over it.

Yea gold :D But it was a great experience right? :D

Like i always be, Be happy because it happened, not because it ended.

It was such an honour knowing such great people in the band!

I LOVE ROSAILND JUN PING AND JINGYUAN, Maybe a little of Celeste? *hesitant* HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Flute section rocks alright.

Our 2nd last dinner together this friday! or maybe third last! HAHA!

Oh well not like we're not going to see them.

Have to hold back tears and stop crying.

Time will still pass, Why waste time to cry, instead of speading more time with them. *tries to constantly remind myself*

Hope we can be as bonded with the sec 2s and sec 1s.

Now band over, focus on studies lo.

Try my best ba. Hahaha.

OH YEAAAA PICCOLO! :D MUAHUAHUAHUA!

AND FRIDAY HAVE SYF DINNER! :D

Coloured contacts :D HAHAH! I love myself so much.

Ok BYE :D

No comments:

Post a Comment