Monday, May 30, 2011

Wo xiang give up leh.

Jing tian you band.

morning afternoon abit abit. yea.

1st section lunch with sec 1s w/o celeste. was not bad la. Can be quite fun, I believe :D

But band in the morning like so sad. really so sad.

So god damn sad. ):

wo xiang fang qi ):

but see how tomorrow goes lo.

I hope got improvement ba. JING YUAN! ): FASTER COME BACKKKKKK ):

Oh and pop coming. Shitty hell. I regretted being flag bearer HHAAHAHHAAHAHHA! But nevermind.

NEVERMIND.

So stress. HAAHHHA NEVERMIND. Afew more years. I jiu dont need to do le!

Yeaaa.

Then got sectionals. Yea. Not a good sign, Very slowww ):

THEN PRACTICALLY ROT IN THE BAND ROOM TILL LIKE 7+

Really rot, I'm more than bored la really. Mei you dong xi zuo. ah suan le. ok bye bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment