Monday, May 2, 2011

Fuck you guys.

Fml ma. another reason that idw to stay at home man. I want to study yeaaa..

Then daddy come back kpkb cb.

The irritate people

scold people, look for trouble.

Questioning where mummy go. Like why the fuck do you even have the rights to ask man.

Cb leave liao nvm.

My mother still keep down there, You know why your daddy keep lying he not coming back at night every now and then?

What the fuck la. You guys that childish?

Please la.

Dont need to ask me I dont use brain think also know la.

I rritating ilke some shit can.

I see you all quarrel. I dont do anything I feel bad like some fuck

still down here Question if what fuck. WHATS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?

HELLO I'm NOT BLIND DEAF OR BORN RETARDED ALRIGHT?

Fuck my life man..

I hate this.

Dont bla,e me if i dont do well for my mye man. Cheebye.

Life sucks truckloads.

You guys only know how to make matters worse -'- Fuckers.

Dumbasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment