Monday, May 9, 2011

I went out today! WHEN I SHOULD BE STUDYING ):

Hi PEOPLE! Today I'm supposed to study at esplande library but It failed badly.

Ended eating at a place where food is freaking ex, like freaking ex. LOL!

Then went to.... doubhy gaut? LOOL!

Go there walk walk !

Then go to ... Vivo city! :D

Walked to Sentosa. LIKE IN THIS HELL WEATHER!

Walked to the merlion HEHEHE! I have pictures from on top :D

up load all the other pictures some other time :D:D

Walked to siloso beach. Walk to universal studios there.

Then walked abit of citylink and marina bay. WHOAAA> LOL!

I'm a pro right? Not I'm worried about my results LOL! Impossible to chiong both!

Flunk maths and chiong bio? Or flunk bio and chiong maths? LOL!

I cant wait for theory results as well! I hope my hard work pays off :D

No comments:

Post a Comment