Sunday, May 22, 2011

Time to revive my dearest blog! :D

HI! I'm like having alot of pictures stored in my camera and never like uploaded HAHAA!

Today went to meet wendy at 10. Off to popular we went :P

Then we walk walk buy stuff for section and stuff.

And celeste came at 11 so we went to buy chocolate for SCGS ;D

HEHEHE!

then we met jess at mac at 12!

I cannot remember talk aout wha. Ok skip skip.

OK AND ME AND CELESTE PACKED THE CUPBOARD! *claps*

YAY! LOL!

Oh and i pray tonot be flag bearer this year? I regret HEHEHEHE :P

Then erm. Pack until the primary school mtdc start le we still packing, which is like freaking hell ps LOL!

Then we went opoosite lo

then ok blah blah blah boring. Then until after that. Me thomas and Celeste were playing tong hua in the band room. There was this particular Maha Bhodi? idk how to spell, boy, Which i see alot of resemblance between him and DEADLY ALOYSIOUS.

My god. One is more than enough. And we found another one O:

He walked to thomas and asked him "You not cold ah"

Thomas said" Ya?"

He said something like I still think Its very cold blah blah blah. something like that which i cannot remember.

AND HE FREAKING HELL LOOKED AT MY SECTION TEE AND SAID " Haha! I love flute section ah? You all have this or make one?" Then elaborate until he say "HAHA Like that saxophone is I love saxophone la"

Like wtf talk so much for what? stfu la walao.

Then I walked to section cupboard. HEHE Thomas came too THEN WE WALKED OUT. LEAVIN CVELESTE THERE. We walked out and laughed like mad. HAHAHAHA!

ok la then skip skip skip. Until band room there. Aiya I have goldfish memory I everytime say want to blog stuff.

But forget all the exciting bits! ): You know goldfish 3 second memory?

like 1.... 2... 3... Like you know gold fish memory? 1....2.....3..... Gold fish memory? You know their memory is only three seconds? 1...2...3... Three seconds? 1... 2... 3... Yea something like that. LOL!

SO SUCKY RIGHT?! The exciting bits will never be stored here and kept as memory! ):

Ok never. I shall MEMORISE EXCITING MOMENTS THAT COME AND GO VERY QUICKLY! WOOO! Byeee :D

No comments:

Post a Comment