Monday, May 16, 2011

Long since I posted.

Hmm today went to band with wendy~ :D
Then she left at 11 since her mother not working. Yeaa. So me and celeste took Chen Rou?
Oh well, hope could acomplish more :P
Let me see... Hmm so After band ended today. My life's boring alright. I know. Then.. I went to like ermmm.
Eat with owen Clara Justin And Wei Hao. HAHAH Nobody pei me eat ma. So eat with them.
Quite funny actually Hahahaha! :D Go Bused with justin to mrt LOL!
So I went out! :D Mrt-ed to harbourfront, Walked to hendersons wave, So history repeated like on my birthday.
BUT WE WALKED EVEN MORE! :D/ ):
We went to Henderson wave, The bridge thingy, You search on google yourself.
I think its 36 metres tall and its the tallest pedestrian bridge in singapore :D
I also walk on the canopy walk which is like 280m i think. Quite cool la. LOL!
Also went for the flora walk an hortpark. Hortpark so smelly~ But alot of 22 memories :D
which contains more than 100 species of plants lo LOL
Then hilltop walk with terrace garden. TERRACE GARDEN THE FLIGHT IF STAIRS BUAY TAHAN OK?
LIKE OH MY OD ONLY.
ITS FREAKING WHOA.
Tehn the forest walk which I saw a monkey on my previous trip HEHEHEHEHE ON MY BIRTHDAY HEHEHEHE! LOL
No abit pathetic. ): The trees all turn brown or smth LOL ): ):
Then go until alexander bridge thingy LOL! AIYA WALKED LIKE ALOT I SWEAR. I HOPE I TOTALLY LOSE WEIGHT HEHEHEHHE!
Awesome experience :D You guys should try it one day too!

No comments:

Post a Comment