Saturday, December 8, 2012

Inspiring people..

It's been more than a year since I've blogged and just decided to blog again, without announcing and all, just would like to air my views. Yes. Out of the blue in the middle of the night I'm inspired by small little things and people. I've just watch the vow and the latest episode of now you know. They're both nice movies and videos respectively. Well lets begin from the vows!

Well, I wouldn't want to be much of a spoiler but, it's really a nice story, of a couple hahaha, romance movie, yea. So sweet. When they had a bad car crash, and the girl forgot everything about the 5 years she had with her husband, and sadly, her husband as well, the process of her trying to regain her memory, and how the husband struggles for his wife to regain her memory. Boring story line but it's so nice. Leo, the husband, is just SOOOOODAMNN SWEET! It's like, sugar! It's a real story inspired by a couple, and the wife never regained her memory, but they have a nice family with two kids now! How nice! Well, I learnt to like and accept someone for who they are and not who you want them to be. (: wel,l easy to say but hard to apply. But I really agree with that statement. (And one more! Thank someone for all the goods he did, and forget that one and only mistake he made, it's not worth while to just leave that person forever because of that one silly mistake)

Drifting off a little, but, why do people judge one by their looks? One may be fat, but she may have eating disorders, one may be ugly, but may be nice and all. Why do people judge that nice people and all good looking? Okay nevermind I'll post something about this somewhere else. I don't want to be judged. Because I'm always being judged, and I swear, it sucks. None of my friends will understand, but they're all really good looking. Well, yea. Sad for me, you can say. (:

Oh well, but the vow is really worth that 1hr 30mins of your time! (:

And I watched Don Richmond's 7Dec2012 episode, he was so sweet, my heart melted :') he called his mother and said I love you, randomly, well, he's so nice, I bet his mother felt so happy. Well, a question to me if I would do it. I would, I really would.. Only if I had the courage to do it. When we're young, saying I love you to our parents was like an everyday thing, I used to hug my mother goodnight every single night. Well now that I think of it, I wonder where did all those go. I miss those times. Now the older we grow, the more we drift away from our families, due to the freedom we have. I feel pretty ungrateful, really. Well.. But I have no courage. Deep inside I love you mummy, (although I hate you at times because you're very biased, but) I thank you for bringing me to this world and for letting me be who I am. I love you. I'm just rather inspired by don Richmond. Well, this post is so not me, but say all you want!

Well Dad, I still hate you a million times for your shitty attitude and for that problem you created... But thank you for those times you spent with me when I was very young, I love those moments. And miss them too... :')

Time to sleep, oh I took 30 min to write this. Haha, good time to reflect anyway.

Random, but hope ill get a job! /:

No comments:

Post a Comment