Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Fickle minded me.

Drowning out the world, in a bus, watch rain drops splatter on the windows, forming vein-like trails.
Why is it raining everyday? I hate the rain.
The weather resembles my mood. So cold, harsh and lonely. Okay, maybe not lonely. Maybe.
I'm like angry this month majority because of my own attitude?
Being so fickle minded, easily influenced and also dependent.
I'm so going to suffer when I step foot out of my little bubble and meet the harsh world.
Why am I so indecisive, as the Chinese saying goes, δΈ‰ζ€θ€Œθ‘Œ. Yea I think twice or thrice.
And sometimes in the midst of thinking, being so freaking indecisive, I ask people for opinions.
And so, yea aiya would not like to elaborate. I screwed my beautiful holidays. Because of my attitude.
I also change my mind so easily like seriously.. A moment I was so damn enthu to work, now I am not, at all. Well because I screwed it all also. Urghh. Forget it.... This won't help. I'll just stone. On the train and end my blogging here. Shit this.

No comments:

Post a Comment