Saturday, June 8, 2013

Weak.

 "Why are you walking away? Was it something I did? Did I make a mistake? Cause I'm trying to deal with the pain." -Aidan(twitter)

I saw this quote from my friends twitter.
And it dawned on me, how true is that.
Reminds me of what happened which was very much similar at that point of time.
Well I can say, I wasn't really happy and proud of what I did because it made me very much like a douchebag. And a loser, not to forget.
I mean yes it was hurting and I had no rights to do that, but I did that on impulse.
Well yes, I have no rights to do that. So yea I'm pretty apologetic.
But still, I have my reasons!
Like anyway, what's with all the past, let bygones be bygones.
I'm leading a pretty good life now, after I picked myself back up. 😊
Like I finally found good friends, I'm trying to open up more and bond with them, hoping that it all goes well!
Well trying to look at the bright side of life! It's our own perception of life that makes it positive or negative. Well thought and well said by my ex supervisor JayR! Very much like a daddy! 😊
How much I miss working, I was so pampered like a little kid.

Now I'm determined, to really manage my time, study, do what I love to do and friends.
I must even them out 😊

Have I ever said, I really love dancing? Like because it makes me so carefree and happy?
Even though I can't! But yes! I'm gonna learn and try my best, even when I'm lagging behind, I have to.
I gotta spend a fair bit of time building some stamina and muscles which I realised I greatly lack of.
Like when I was doing the correct way of push ups, I can't even do one perfect one..
Or leg lifts. Well that made me very disappointed with myself. And I realised I was so unfit!
Well it's time to work out definitely! Well! Here goes nothing! I better be determined and persevere!

And also with my performances for band, I gotta buck up and practice too!
I ain't no pro anymore so it's all about hard work!

Studies? Damn! No more lagging behind, I'm so gonna be that closet mugger.
That nerd. I hope I won't give up on anything!

Setting goals for myself now. 😊

Cheerios to the world. I love what happened these two days. I love you guys. 😘

No comments:

Post a Comment