Saturday, August 3, 2013

Dream vs reality.

Is this my own perspective of life? Or is this me probably just trying to make life look positive?
Should I just be "overexcited" about every single shit?
Well.. That will prolly make me fake. /:
Is this the truth?
Why am I even trying so hard. I really question myself.
I know its impossible.
Why do I even try..
Why do I bother so much?
Why do I show so much concern?
I'll never get it in return. So why?
But wait.. I'm supposed to be a selfless girl. Generous. Yes. That's it.
It's all too late. Its all the past now.
What am I supposed to do? I don't see a future.
Lets just see how it goes.
I'm pretty much excited. Just another 5 more days to my getaway.
From the cold harsh truth.. Can someone just save me.
Sighpie.

So insecure.
I feel so.. Sighpie. I need to work harder.
Its like.. Forget it.. gotta save time complaining and start working my ass off.
Push ups, sit ups, and hell loads of cardio. Ooooh yea leg lifts too.
Minus all those fats yeas. I gotta get abs.
I have to study too. Mug like a mugger. I ain't have any time to slack.
Even though i dont have a study mate.
Hahaha. Shall plan on going to the national library the next few days and weeks i guess.
Hmm.. Prolly Ang Mo Kio Library for next monday yes?
good idea. 9AM. I must.
conquer BMGT.
Gonna skip lunch and gonna skip dinner maybe? Depends if I have money.
Then oooooh yea. Dance lessons on monday.
BRING IT ON BABAYE.

Well.. I don't really know if its a good day though. But definitely, its a fucking fat day.
SIGH PIE.

No comments:

Post a Comment