Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Why do I torture myself when I can be free.


Why do I torture myself when I can be free?
Why am I still chained down by my past?
I really really want to be free. 
But I'm always giving myself hopes. False hopes?
Can't be too sure. 
Why don't I want to let go? 
I swear it's been ages, but it still lingers. 
When will the day come when I'll open up my eyes, to see the gracious world.
To really open my heart to make new friends. 
Can I just bring myself to do it? 
I feel like a burden to all, I bet everyone's sick and tired of my bullshit.
Tired of waiting.
But will I do anything? Nothing. 
I'm still waiting silently, stabbing myself a million times.
Never seem to learn my lesson.
Stabbed once, twice and many other times.
I can never learn. 
Should I still wait for a response? 
Will anything happen to cheer me up?
Will you do anything to salvage our dead relationship?
Will you rekindle the candle?
Hopeful thoughts just ran through my mind.
I know its impossible.
Then again, why am I giving myself hope, getting myself so affected.
Again and then again.
Why complicate life when you can just do it?
My answer to that is, others are complicating it as well. 
Adds on to the load, hence things will never be simple.
Why hold yourself back when you have no reason to?
Why not just take the risk and at least know you've tried.
Yes. Characteristics of a manager. 
-
Dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment