Sunday, November 3, 2013

Selfish thoughts

Normally at times like these, long quiet nights.
I think a lot, reflect a lot, and you can say, hate myself.. A LOT.
I really actually never really liked myself.
Like you can say I'm weird and all and its pretty true.
Its so tiring putting up a strong and false front. I just cant do it.
As much as I want to show my true self I can't.
I thought I've stop self mutilating, I thought. Its all I've thought.
I'm really so much of a weird person and I cant understand why.
I can never succeed in dance. I'm such a burden.
I suck at studying.
I have no creativity
I'm selfish.
I suck at making friends
I'm not well liked.
I'm fucking annoying
I'm so needy.
Just why?
I can't stand this anymore.
Can I just end life?
Seriously?
As true as it may be, posting happy pictures on instagram, nice food and all.
Actually it doesn;t make me happy.
At all.
Its just a way to show people I'm happy.
Basically instagram is just a platform to show off. dont you think so?
Pretty people just show off their pretty face.
Rich people flaunt their wealth
Popular people just show how much fun they have with their friends.
Weird people like me just post pictures of food and wallow in self pity and cry in silence.
Its so tiring.
Can some one just enlighten me.
Forget it.
just.. screw it.

No comments:

Post a Comment